2015 was an amazing journey for Dam Good Food. As many of you know we recently hit our one year mark and couldn’t be more thankful for our Dam Foodies (Name we like to call our followers). Katie and I never expected more than family and friends to view our blog and we definitely never thought we would be embraced by the blogging community as we have experienced.
So, with much ado we are happy to say we have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
We would like to thank Carol from Cooking for the Time Challenged for nominating us for our first ever award. We are beyond grateful for your kindness and recognition.
Now since this blog is run not only by myself but also my girlfriend I thought we would share 7 facts about ourselves.
- We met in college on Katie’s 21st Birthday almost 4 years ago. She does not remember meeting me but man do I remember meeting her! I also have a photo to prove it!
- I am originally from Yolo, California. Yes, Yolo is really a town. Katie grew up in the beautiful Napa Valley, California. We both attended Sacramento State.
- I am an Alumna of the Xi Phi Chi Fraternity and Katie is an Alumna of the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority.
- Some of our favorite television shows are Games of Thrones, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, Doctor Who, Parks and Rec, any Food Network show, Gilmore Girls and, unfortunately, Katie likes to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. She understands this is a controversial fact.
- We have two cats named Odette, Odie for short, and Gus. Katie likes to refer to them as our fur babies.
- I work for a local photography company in Roseville, CA and Katie work’s for a food production company in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- We are both ENFJ’s. If you do not know what I am referring to please look up Myers-Briggs Test. It’s a fascinating personality test that many employers use. Even though we are both ENFJ’s we couldn’t be more polar opposites on the spectrum.
Now for nominations. Here are the 10 blogs we felt deserved the same recognition,
Please check out these amazing blogs and show your support! Congratulations!