Happy DAM Good Drinks Day! As some of you may know my alcohol of choice is tequila. I have the opposite reaction to tequila than most people and do not end up crazy, dancing on tables and then crying. This week Devin wanted to make some Bloody Marys with our breakfast, but knowing my dislike of vodka (most vodkas are not gluten-free) he suggested a Bloody Maria instead. Let me know if you can spot the Baby Elote from a couple of weeks ago as a topper!
2 oz Tequila (I prefer Silver Tequila)
6 oz Tomato Juice
1/2 of a Lime (Juiced)
1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
1 oz Olive Juice
Hot Sauce (to taste)
Tajin (for taste and Garnish)
Garlic Stuffed Olives (Garnish)
Baby Elote (Garnish)
- Grab your favorite cocktail shaker and put in some ice cubes.
- Pour in the Tequila, Tomato Juice, Lime Juice, Gresh Ground Pepper, Olive Juice, and Hot Sauce. Shake until fully mixed and chilled.
- Grab a pint glass and dip of your glass in a shallow amount of water, then dip into the Tajin.
- Put Ice cubes into the pint glass and strain the Bloody Maria into the cup.
- Add your garnish of choice and enjoy!